View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:27 PM

Default Derek!!!

Derek, I am so glad you are still active on here! I still think about the awesomeness of the "Secret Santa" cards you gave me! They are still in my collection!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
OMG Mark -

I was just wondering a few days ago what ever happened to you (I think I was thinking about Santa Claus / Secret Santa or something along those lines)! This is horrible news (but I'm happy to hear you're still with us). I am so terribly sorry for you, your wife, and your daughter. This must be incredibly tough for them.

Posts like this make me think long and hard about life and what would happen should I pass. I am 40 and have a wife, 4-year old son, and 1-year old daughter. I can't imagine leaving them behind. I have spent the past three weeks seriously considering a complete sale of my collection, and a post like this makes me think I should make the move sooner rather than later.

You and I have done many deals together in the past. I can vouch for Mark if someone is looking to get a deal done with him for his collection.

All the best to you and your family on this extremely difficult journey. I hope you kick cancer's a$$ and make a full, speedy recovery! Either way, Mark, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Regards,
Derek
Recent transactions with: Leon, LukeLyon, wilkiebaby11, KC Doughboy, robbessette, JollyElm, jimmivintage, benderbroeth, JManos, Haybag, Northviewcats, Sean1125, Clydepepper, hangman62, simas7173, pencil1974, Nappy1525, T206Collector, h2oya311, 25801wv, sycks22, tolstoi, sebie43, JasonD08, Brian Van Horn, bcbgcbrcb, Lordstan, Frankbmd, jasonc, markf31, mybuddyinc, kailes2872, mintacular, campyfan39, Cat, Jcfowler6, sam9795, chaddurbin, 39special, vtgmsc, jdl7860, 4815162342, 71buc, Lgarza99, etc.