View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Here is an update from Bill a few days ago. On a side note I took in 2 more doggies dumped on our street approximately a month ago. We now have 6 great doggies all dumped and also 2 rescue fosters at the moment. Both of the fosters were 2 hours from being put down....now they are going to out of state rescues where they will live long, happy lives. The pics below are only a few of the recent doggies Safe Haven Furever has saved.

"Update on Safe Haven Furever and saving doggies.....The great news is that we have now saved over 100 dogs. One way is through pledges, so that when dogs have about $250-$400.00 pledged, a rescue is more likely to commit to saving the dog as the money goes to them and offsets much of their vet bills, transports etc. Unfortunately, donations have dropped off lately and we are unable to personally pledge more at the moment. However, we are still able to save MANY dogs since I have a Ga. Dept of Agriculture license which allows me to "pull" the dog from a shelter. We do this for a number of out of state rescues who contact me since they do not have the Ga. license but wish to save the dog(s).
So while we can continue to use my license to save them without any expense, we need additional donations to continue pledging (when possible.) In one shelter alone, there are probably 15 or so new dogs every week who are at risk of being killed, so the donations go pretty quickly. But an average pledge of $75.00, added to other pledges, generally is enough to get a commitment by a rescue. So here is a big THANKS to all of you who have previously donated, and may donate in the future, as WE REALLY appreciate your help!!

many thanks
Bill Latzko

Quote:
Originally Posted by judsonhamlin View Post
Any updates from Bill?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pupa.jpg (71.9 KB, 512 views)
File Type: jpg pupb.jpg (65.0 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg pupd.jpg (79.1 KB, 507 views)
File Type: jpg pupe.jpg (78.8 KB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg pupf.jpg (78.1 KB, 506 views)
File Type: jpg pupg.jpg (72.5 KB, 511 views)