View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Administrator

Default Board's opinion on BST behavior

Posted By: JIm Manos

I am making better than mental notes. I have sold enough on this board to know who is who. many people waste my time etc... I don't complain that is part of business. It's the people that belittle me for selling cards of rarity because I bought for $50 bucks and sell for $75. Honestly, I don't want to business with them anyways. I sell a ton of stuff to people that send me there want lists and ask if I can help them. Super example, Andy Cook wanted a Risberg Zeenut. I got one a few weeks ago in a group and e-mailed and he purchased. I made a few bucks yes. But, he e-mailed the list he needed and I gave him first shot. I do it all the time. ten times of what hits the board. It is a serve most people would enjoy. I do sometimes buy from a board member and sell to another just because I know they need it. yes make a few bucks. Some people can't deal with that that is why I get alot of ****. Lastly, If other people read this let's chill out on the **** e-mails to my home, I have 3 boys and a wife that use this computer. If there is something you want to say post it don't send to my personal e-mail. Thx's Jim