View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 11:23 AM
D@n Di.Pao.la

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I had to upgrade my Samsung phone to use it. I had the cheap AO2s so I got a refurbished A32 5G. The $100 was worth it to have a phone that wasn't a piece of garbage. The numbers on the Libre 3 seem pretty good so far.

How do you like it on your abdomen? Not having it there was one of my main reasons for going with the penny sized Libre 3 on the back of my arm. With the 3 you only have to touch your phone to the device once to activate it. Then as long as you are within 33 feet it sends a reading to your phone every minute.
I didn't know that...the commercials make it seem like you have to tap it every time. I prefer it on my abdomen vs my arm to be honest. I play many sports and am quite active...only once had a problem when I was moving crazy big stuff and almost peeled it off. I am sure libre is good with customer support...but Dexcom is like Amazon/Home Depot/Costco in one...any issues and no questions send a replacement ASAP. I spend about $250/3 months all in.

They have been pushing for some sort of pump as well...but unless I can control everything from my phone it just wouldn;t be convenient enough for me ....but they have some stuff that might be borderline accpetable (for me) now or soon....so we will see.