View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 03:33 PM

Hey there Wazoo,

What I Believe/Know and my experience with the 1st year SGC was in Business.

From the Watermarked Front Background Label, to the Gold Label on the Back Era of SGC... Not to mention Names! However, I was told that they had an Employee that somewhat over graded cards.

If You think about it though, Buying the Card and Not the Grade, Surly Clears it All up!

SGC Has Been the Most Honorable Company that I've Ever Done Business with!

My Experience with them, to me ~ "Says it ALL!"

One of my earliest adventures was with "The Golden Label". I purchased a T200 of The NY Nationals. I was told it was an Exceptional SGC60/5. Exactly what I was looking for! I didn't get to see it til it arrived at my doorstep, at the time I trusted the gentleman who had it & sold it to me. When it arrived, I liked the Card, However, It was Not Exceptional as I was led to believe.

So, After a little go around with the seller... Lets just say the card remained in my possession. I read SGC's Site, Contacted them... The end result was that they re~Slabbed it into a SGC40/3 and Refunded me the 1000+ dollars over the then market value at that time!
"I was Shocked!!!"

The Head Grader told me that SGC was in the process of making things Right...

I don't know what else to Say... I know that I could of been satisfied with the Card in the 1st place... After SGC asked me to send them a scan... They told me of their intention's... I just followed their advice from that moment on!

Their Counsel & Outcome... Was far from what I had ever imagined!