View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 08:54 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
(1) Enhance the "Albums" feature, to encourage more members (such as yours truly) to make use of it.
(2) Enhance the spreadsheet list of "Net54 Vintage Collectors" by adding columns for collecting focuses and phone numbers (for those that wish to include this info) and proactively encourage more members to have their names included. I feel this could be a much greater resource.
(3) I am a big fan of Show & Tells. Begin each week with a new Show & Tell thread on the Main Board for a specific HOFer. Do this alphabetically, starting with Aaron and ending with Yount, a few years later. Include a link to the player's bio in the first post in each of these threads. Keep each thread open for only one week for members to post pics of their cards, photos, other memorabilia, comments, etc. for the "HOFer of the week." Perhaps do the pre-War HOFers on the Main Board, and do the post-War Hofers on the Post-War Board.
Do you really mean that I have to wait until 2024 to show you my "Yount"?

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.