View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:34 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepis View Post
The story is long, 2 years in the making and an additional few more years in reasearch with plenty of graphic evidence i can only post here with Leon's ok.

I know how Erin Brockovich felt as I am now the Star Pack Environmental Activist.

Pepe
It is, and always has been, the policy of this board to allow almost anything to be said, per the rules, as long as your name is by your post. As long as that is your real name, fire away. It's worth repeating that whatever anyone says in this forum they are legally liable for. That being said as long as you speak the truth, and are not breaking the law, you should never have anything to worry about. Of if you are breaking the law, and want to fess up, well, that is your right too. Someone called me on the phone a few hours ago asking about posting a thread talking about the biggest fraudsters in the hobby. I said I recommend against it, but as long as everyone has their full name in each post (mandatory) then so be it. I did recommend against it as I think it would be ugly, but I didn't say "no".