View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 09:59 AM

If Steve Hart has indicated that PSA will now grade packs with broken gum or moving gum, that is terrific news. I have some packs that look brand new that have broken gum. It would help if the PSA grading standards were revised to reflect this detail. Personally, I would prefer a pack with broken gum than a pack with holes in the corners. I would rather have a complete pack with no broken gum, but sometimes the availability is just not there, and you have to settle for second best. Sometimes you also settle for the pack with holes in the corner. Either way, as long as there is no evidence of resealing, than this would be the optimum situation.

Also, has PSA approved changes in their holders that do no damage to the packs themselves? My concern is that many graded packs that I have seen just don't really look like they belong in the grade they were assigned, which signals to me that the pack was damaged by PSA themselves, when they loaded them into the holder. Has this issue been dealt with properly?