View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 10:19 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfcollector View Post
Pete, thanks for the input!

I used these two examples and a template for something new and different in terms of a card design style on the fronts and I am familiar with these styles - - I have collected more than my share of golf cards in the past. I figured if I was designing a new card set, I would try and throw out an idea or design that had not been used on another baseball card set, hence why I used these two examples.

Leon mentioned T205 fronts as a possibility.

What would you like to see used if you were choosing a front design?
Well...it seems that someone versed in graphic design or atleast a good photoshopper(and I'm neither)will be cutting and pasting heads on bodies, etc for such a set. So in this regard...maybe using an existing set that already does this may be a good idea...like the 19th c cards of presidental candidates with their heads pasted on female bodies or the 38 goudeys.

I realize the consensus decided T/E/D size is desired...and I agree...just thinking about the creation aspect. And personally I like Obak backs better than t205 as the brand is more prominent than t205 while still having some room for stats.