Thread: I am gonna vent
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:34 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Default I am gonna vent

I hope I don't hurt feelings with this post, however with that being said, I know some will agree and the ones who don't are probably the ones I am talking about.

Ok so I want to speak about 2 things.

First....

I HATE when someone (especially someone I know is knowledgeable) asks me what I'm looking for when I say make an offer. Are you hoping I say $50 on a $1000 and you can rob me?

If I say make an offer, I simply mean make an offer.

The excuse I always get when I respond to "what are you looking for?" is I just don't wanna throw out a number too low and insult you.

Why not throw out a number that's fair?

First off, why are you trying to low ball someone in the first place who is a active member of the community?

Secondly, that's like saying "I don't wanna embarrass myself with a cheap ass offer so I rather you give me a number so I can say I'll think about it but really never contact you again".

NEXT....

This is my BIGGGGGGEST PET PEEVE!

The worst worst thing someone can say to me is.... " I know you paid X for this so would you take Y?"

What does that have to do with ANYTHING!???

If I was able to scoop up a steal on BIN for $500 on a item worth $2500, do you think just because you have that public information, I now have to sell it to you for a $150 profit?

Stop it!

I could go on and on, but I'll stop here.

Thoughts?

I feel like this is the person who I'm writing to...

Last edited by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE; 11-20-2017 at 01:36 PM.