View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Is that Gizmo with the caps key turned off? Seriously, I think it is the same jackwad I communicated with. You could hit them in the face with facts and he won't believe it. It is almost hard to believe there are people in such denial AFTER being shown. Maybe he got duped buying that Marquard instead of "Ruth", because of PSA's mistake, and he is just mad at himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilKing00 View Post
I sent a message to an ebay seller inforiming him that this stamp isnt ruth a few weeks ago.

Simply saying "Just an fyi that isnt babe ruth"

I just received his angry and very guilty response. ( i wonder if hes a board member)

New message from: gemsacresofdiamonds (981Purple Star)

"WHO made you the authority on BABE RUTH CARDS? Where are your credentials....and how many cards have YOU PROFESSIONALLY, NATIONALLY GRADED under what COMPANY NAME? Because PSA disagrees with you, but for some reason you want to CLING to the controversy started by those NOT IN THE KNOW. Very interesting...but unsatisfying. As a person that OWNS, 1 of every 69 SETS LISTED AT PSA...one of the foremost buyers of collectibles on the planet..WE DISAGREE. We stand behind the LEADERS in SPORTS CARD GRADING. When you have graded MILLIONS OF COLLECTIBLES and have a REAL COMPANY that is RESPECTED and ADMIRED all over the world..then come back to us...for enlightenment.

Oh, yeah, before you start SGC is a second rate company that failed and had to sell out their company to PSA! Now, many believe, that SGC is the company people send cards to that are not going to grade very high with PSA standards. This is why they send cards to SGC...trying to get BETTER GRADES...and better prices for garbage. But, the public is wise....and DISCOUNTS those cards...and IF they find a good one...guess what they do?
THEY SEND IT TO PSA...to take out of an SGC capsule...and put into a PSA...because your best collectors only build PSA sets..and SGC cards do not go into those sets. So, if you happen to believe in second rate choices and grassy knoll theories...good luckk to you.

unreal...shame on you.."

I did Just respond.

Your showing your ignorance. I was only trying to help u. I dont care . I wouldnt say im an authority but i have a huge ruth collection. Hes 50% of all i collect. Bvg grades that card as rube marquard. Also the original image of that stamp is known and is rube. Sgc has nothing to do with it lol. Its just a fact. I can send u the original image if u want. Again this isnt personal i was just trying to inform.

Lol he quickly attacked me again...

Personally...anyone that knows ANYTHING..does NOT buy BVG....that is crap! But, you tend to believe in crap. You are not informing me of anything but your own ignorance in the business. Don't lose your first job.

Your own words...well, I am not claiming to be an authority...YES< YOU ARE! If I were a lawyer and had you on the witness stand...your argument which is specious at best would be ripped apart. Please, don't try to EDUCATE professionals with a 40 year buying and selling history of collectibles about the latest and greatest controversy. I have seen the MARQUARD card..and though similar...I mean what can you do with two WHITE GUYS, WITHOUT GLASSES THAT BOTH PITCHED LEFTY....but, it is different....put them side by side...they are different. But, I don't care about the controversy...I only care about PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS BY THOSE IN THE KNOW>>>PSA< THE LEADERS IN SPORTS CARD GRADING...not people sure the world is flat...but are not authorities on the subject.

It is not my ignorance you need to worry about...find a life and good luck. We don't need your HELP.

Again, respectfully...lose the BVG CARDS...they are crap! NOBODY will pay any real money for them.

Why, you buy BVG...when you could buy PSA QUALITY STANDARDS...is because...you can't afford them.
And you want me....to accept your arguments of what QUALITY STANDARDS are all about. good luck with that>..DON'T WRITE BACK.

It may help your sense of accomplishment in telling all your friends how you have BABE RUTH Cards...but take a look at them...are they centered...truly PSA 9's, WHITE BORDERS or creased...ripped...pieces missing...we know the answer. off centered...those cards were sold...in hopes of finding...
a sucker...and guess what...find a mirror. I have no problem with educating YOU...to help you save thousands in the future before you get baptized
by finding out the truth of all the crap you buy.

Grassy knoll theories by NON EXPERTS. Don't waste my time.

Rofl sounds like this guy is #1 in the bag for psa and #2 knows that the stamp isnt ruth. Sad when our hobby comes to this foolishness and fraud