View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:15 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone193 View Post
Hiya Mark

I'm in the middle of finishing up a room in the back and then reorganizing the front office.

The back - waiting for the flooring to come in.

Instead of blinds, shutters painted the same as the wall is going it - so as not to distract from the shelving.

I don't have a lot of pics of the front office right now - it's really in a temporary state - I have GU bats and jerseys - and haven't decided what I'm going to do with them yet?

I checked the bottle of left over paint from the painter: it's Sherwin Williams Kaffee 6104 - it's a dark brown color; the back room is a dark beige color.
Mike,

Both rooms look amazing (even w/o the flooring in the one room). I like how the colors contrast really well. I'm trying to do something similar in my room/den. I used to have pictures all over the place covering every square inch; now I'm doing it where it's a bit more organized and somewhat professional looking. It's still a little cluttered in areas, but it's definitely better. Would love to see the room after it's finished and all of those built-ins and shelves have display pieces.