View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
When Brent claims he was duped by Moser and had no clue, he and Bobby are going to have to explain why they removed the links to stop the BO guys from investigating. Bobby presumably is not going to continue lying to the Feds for Brent so why would Brent be asking him to do this and then concocting the absurd story of eBay doing it on Memorial Day weekend if he wasn’t aware of the crimes being committed?
I understand the issue, I am just saying to me in the context of massive direct evidence of fraud it's a sideshow. Particularly with no smoking gun (that I am aware of anyhow). Brent will not claim that, by the way, in my opinion, he's told way too many people he knows exactly what Gary does. Not to mention the paper trail.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-02-2019 at 06:59 AM.