View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 09:48 AM
J@son M1ller

It's a testament to the quality of the site that people are so anxious to get their names up there. C'mon guys, let's just let the site develop a little bit, add corrections/contributions when they can and just let it brew and steep.

A few weeks ago this site didn't exist. Now everyone is fighting over what should and shouldn't be on there. Nothing on the internet is gospel. I think any person surfing the internet realizes that the work of a website is based on the experiences and information of the authors. THERE IS ALWAYS A POINT OF VIEW.

I disagree with the fact that everyone is a rube, and when presented with misinformation or fact, doesn't know which is right and which is wrong. People make up their own minds and aren't so easily swayed by a website. To assume that everyone takes every morsel from a website to be gospel and not the work of humans is really putting yourself on a much higher plane than everyone else.

This is a general statement but one just meant to say, let's enjoy the hobby, let the authors of this website develop at their own pace and filter and sift the information as they wish. It is theirs to do as they wish.

If you want to start a T206ResourceHaters.com, I'm sure the name is available (for a fee).

Last edited by Jaybird; 12-22-2011 at 09:49 AM.