View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 09:27 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

PLAGIARISM?

Ted, no disrespect but you have taken information shared with you from folks including me and posted it here as your own or with no mention of sources short of a select few folks for years. I would be careful dropping the plagiarism bomb…people in glass houses you know.

I’m also not going to get into heated debate with you on this either. But if you look back I’m sure you can think of times when you have used someone’s nugget of info when typing out your threads without taking time to mention or call credit to that person for the piece of info re shared.

I think we all can a be a bit guilty of that after all it’s a hobby in which much of the knowledge is word of mouth vs. written.

As for prints and no-prints within Sovereign I’ll let you Tim & Jim hash that out.

John

P.S. To the rest of the guys Barry, Frank, Ted etc. these guys spent a lot of time on this so in the 11th hour begin busting chops on some names you feel they need to add is silly IMO. In the end it's their site they could have as easily listed no names like Chans site. I'm also not taking this stance because my name is listed Tim & Jim can drop my name I could care less still a good site. All I care about is collecting cards having fun and no scammers.

Last edited by wonkaticket; 12-22-2011 at 09:36 AM.