View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 08:01 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkplace33 View Post
I had some talks with a few collector friends this morning. Many are saddened by this decision. And I don't believe PSA will cross SGC cards at the current SGC grade.

I like SGC cards, but I am very hesitant to buy them right now until I hear additional information about this buyout. It will be interesting to see what impact this has on SGC cards in the future.
Great Point….. however this morning after speaking with several prominent collectors and owners of major SGC Cards, aren’t you responsible for a business when you acquire it aren’t you going to be responsible for their grades and their standards? I was told by these fellow collectors they believe lawsuits are going to occur if they do not back up the product that they bought. What are your thoughts on that?

My question to you is will you and the hobby as a whole still submit going forward to SGC?

If SGC continues to grade the high volume of cards monthly that they have been if people still have confidence and send them cards to grade, they will stay separate. If that drops off and drops off drastically, I believe PSA will take over the full grading aspect of SGC, what are your thoughts on that?

Last edited by Johnny630; 02-29-2024 at 08:08 AM.