View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Re....SOVEREIGN "Master Set"

Leon and John M.

The list of SOVEREIGN 350 No-Prints of the 150/350 series cards on Post #9 in the SOVEREIGN link is still a "work in progress". The Doc White (portrait) and
the Waddell (portrait) have been confirmed with the SOVEREIGN 350 back. I noted this on a post on another thread back in Oct 1910.

Why I didn't update the list on the above stated Post #9 is an oversight by me. As I have said elsewhere, I have listed 4074 front/back T206 permutations
in that "Consolidated.......list"; and, there may be as many as a dozen inadvertent data errors. Even if this is so, that translates to 99.7% accuracy.

Hey guys, I'm not infallible. And, I have numerous times bumped that Thread, looking for additional inputs or any corrections. However, until now there have
not been any new inputs or corrections.

Thank you, John, for catching that oversight.

John, regarding this question of yours........

" Ted, are you sure that Sovereign set you always talk about is complete? "

My SOVEREIGN set of the 402 different subjects is complete. If you recall when you and Scott Mosely and I went to the Levy's (a few years back) I had the
set with me and we all went thru it. It also included the 6 "super-prints" with their scarce SOVEREIGN 460 backs.

Since then, I have been trying for a Master Set which would include all the SOVEREIGN 350 counterparts of the 150 series cards. And, I am approx. 1/2 the
way complete with these additional 90+ cards.

TED Z