View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 05:15 AM
Arnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemb View Post
My sets are in sheets and binders.

Sets from 1965 on up are arranged by teams, with my favorite teams first and the ones I like the least at the end. The exception is never put two teams one after the other that have the same color pattern (such as 65 Topps Yankees and Pirates). The first "team" is world series cards, league leaders etc. Each team usually has the team card first, manager second and star players in the center square. Also have a wrapper displayed on the first page.

My 63 and 64 Topps sets are arranges numerically.
You and I think similar. I keep all my cards by year, and by team, and do watch for colors and things. I start my team with the team card, then the manager, then any coaches cards, then the players with the stars first, then semi-stars, then commons, and then after that any special cards of that team such as In Action, Multiple Player cards, etc.

Now that I dont do sets anymore and specialize by a city (New York) i keep all my like teams together and sort them by year by the way i just said above.