View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:04 PM
J@son.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Do the work yourself PERIOD. It doesn't make a rats ass of a difference. Just look at the stupid autograph for cryin out loud. 2 of the 3 I showed you don't have a thing on the ball. I did my own authentication and I don't care what any child like moron with a sticker or a stamps says. Do you have rocks for brains or just ADHD? or just a hard head? Just wondering? AND yes, Mantle fakes out weigh the real ones 10-1. They stand out like a sore thumb. If you can't tell the difference, maybe you should collect train sets
Were you specifically addressing this to me, Chuck, or were you speaking in generalities? Because if you were speaking to me directly, I don't understand what your problem is. Your choice of words and tone reflects pretty badly on yourself. And by the way, if you feel confident in your Mantle balls, that's fine, but for some of us who don't want to take that gamble on autographs that are highly targeted by expert forgers, we prefer not to be duped and can live without having a high percentage forged autograph, like a Mantle ball. I was just saying, if I'm in the market for a Mantle ball, I would definitely choose UDA over a TPA.

Last edited by djson1; 09-17-2014 at 11:10 PM.