View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 09:10 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
I really do not get it why people are slamming him. must be jealousy simply because he is successful at what he does and has a big following of buyers and sellers. All I see is he is trying hard to make the hobby a better place for everyone. What other seller out there is trying to do something for the good of it instead of trying to rip everyone off?
What he has said, he has been saying for a long time. Imo, every once in a while he throws out another feel good letter/e-mail saying he is doing this or that but it has been proven time and time again that nothing has changed.

When I first joined and started collecting again, I read one of those and thought, good for you, at least you are trying to do something!

Needless to say, after back reading numerous posts/threads, I came across similar written letters that were written years prior.

As was recently proven, with the amount of bid retractions still happening within their auctions, it is plain to see, like I wrote above, these letters are nothing but smoke and mirrors and feel good stories for unsuspecting customer/newbies like me.

I'm embarrassed I use to speak highly of them.