View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:46 AM

I am collecting 1959 topps. This was a pet project started by my grandpa. He past away 15 years ago but due to family duties i was never able to start back into collecting especially finishing this for him....and for me.

So this year I am finally able to start back in and finish this for him and for me...and frankly for my kids as this will be passed down. If you have any I would happily accept them low numbers high numbers...junk good stuff bad stuff...stuff at good prices.. I am basically hoarding them. We came up with a game plan a long time ago...very high grade set (graded) low grade set raw. Un open packs....uncut strips.... variations Literally the master set of master sets. and hord 59's as well if we can. So anything you got I would take with open arms.....

Anything you got or send. I would donate an equal number or value of either newer cards or football what ever ever you choice is to a charity or cash to a foundation or charity like the boys and girls club. :-) How about that fso you would be getting that warm and fuzzy feeling twice