View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsey9 View Post
I actually seek them out. Great presentation for a fraction of the cost.
Is that so? When you bought your first couple of cards did you feel awkward with the purchase? I'm not quite sure how to feel about it.

I'm looking at a rare card in an auction that I would not otherwise be able to own. And I'm not sure if the stigma attached to trimmed cards right now is what's bothering me, or if it's the fact I haven't sought out a trimmed card before.

I didn't seek out the 34 Butterfinger Ruth. I don't actually consider it a card, and so I wasn't as appalled by the trimming. And given the fact that the Butterfingers fall apart so easily, I didn't care about more of the card missing. But it just feels different with a card-card.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo