View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:43 AM

Default If you could start your collection from scratch, knowing what you do now...

Would you change anything? If so, what you do differently? And let's say that you have pretty much the same bankroll. Would any of you change your hobby? And if so, how come?

Baseball Photography would still be my primary focus, but I would try to be much more patient. Instead of loading up on hundreds of photos, I would use the same budget and spend the dough on just a few dozen photos. The old "less is more" line of thought. Of course that's what I've been trying to do for the last two years now, And by the New Year, my Baseball Photography count will be about 70, and with any luck, I'll have that number under 50 in a year from now.

Although I had some fun collection many small pieces of Baseball Memorabilia, I've sold them all off over the last two years and reinvested that loot into the cool variety of Beatles novelties, records, photographs, toys, and ephemera! So much stuff, I just love it!

So...what would you do if you were starting from scratch? Would you change absolutely nothing, maybe tinker here and there, or maybe you'd switch over to cards, or go for the complete makeover?

Lets here from all you guys out there! What would you do?