View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 09:08 PM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrys View Post
I wrote to Joe Orlando yesterday to inquire about the new way PSA has listed W600s on their pop chart. As follows:

Jerry Spillman 10:48 PM (21 hours ago)
to Joe

Hi Joe,

Just observed your latest graded W600 cabinets. Noticed the design type has been added to all these newly graded cabinets - after all these years. All the previously graded cabinets are now disregarded even though many are exactly the same design type. Why must rare cabinets deceptively made to appear unique on the PSA pop chart when they are not. Why be dishonest with the collector who depends on an unbiased pop list. SHAME.

In browsing the first few new W600s on the pop chart I find:

Frank Chance - Uniform-Type 1* - scan shows Chance in Street Clothes - not in uniform.
John Chesbro - NY AL Type 2 below John Chesbro NY AL - they could be the same type - making 1 of 1 false.
Ty Cobb - Type 4* ALL Cobb W600s are type 4. How can this new cabinet be different than the Cobb listed above this new 1 of 1?
Should I go on?

Jerry

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joe Orlando 12:11 PM (8 hours ago)

to me

We can handle this over the phone.
You have my number.
Joe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know the Chance picture is incorrect but that has nothing to do with PSA.

I called earlier today - no response.

Apparently he is not able to defend the change.
Exactly... That's what I was saying. What's going to happen to everyone who has paid for their service? Are they going to have two different pop charts on literally the same card and mount.