View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:27 PM
David G0ld

A more detailed update on my attempt to get my questions answered:

Mr. Orlando wrote this to me and my fellow rabble-rousers on his forums yesterday. "If something comes up in the future and a person has a question about anything at PSA, I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask that you contact us so we can simply answer the question."

I decided to take Mr. Orlando's suggestions. I called his office several times leaving unanswered voice mails. I kept trying and finally got through. Once I identified myself to the person who answers his calls she knew who I was. She then proceeded to ask me if I was calling to be reinstated. Before I could answer her she told me that was not going to happen. I do not know if she was directed to speak to me that way or that is just the way she speaks with customers at time. After being treated that way by the person answering his phone I realized it would be a waste of time to ask Mr. Orlando anything.

I eventually decided that I needed to bring my questions to the top of the company. I then called Mr. Halls's office. Mr. Hall is listed as the Co-Founder, Pres, Chief Operating Officer and Director on the company profile on Yahoo. After identifying myself I was told Mr. Hall was in a meeting. She told me that Mr. Hall would return my call. My call was not returned.

This morning I called Mr. Hall's office again. After I identified myself she remembered me. I must be known in Mr. Halls office now too or they must by psychic mind readers and have some type of crazy Jedi powers over there. She proceeded to tell me she knew what I wanted to discuss with Mr Hall. I hadn't told her the reason for my call at that point. Anyway, I was told Mr. Hall was not in the office but he would be returning my call.

I am sure Mr. Hall is VERY busy. That is VERY understandable. I hope to be able to speak with him soon. I am trying my best to do what Mr. Orlando suggested. "If something comes up in the future and a person has a question about anything at PSA, I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask that you contact us so we can simply answer the question."

Last edited by DavidG1966; 01-15-2013 at 02:29 PM.