View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 07:04 PM

Default 336 Photos of the 2014 National posted on SportsAntiques.com

http://sportsantiques.com/2014nat1.htm
Well it's August 24th...the National was over on August 3rd...and I have now posted all the photos I took on my website SportsAntiques.com , link above...I wasn't going this year and I went to email a group of friends to let them know I wouldn't be there...and a buddy of mine, since he was going, John Gennantonio shot back..."what if I paid for your airline ticket with my air miles?"...So that pursuded me and I swung into action four days before the National...got a last minute plane ticket and room... and off I went...and guess what....turned out to be one of my best National's...

photo NewsboyFBApron_zpseb71c7f8.jpg

I got five pieces...and very happy with all of them. I've gone to the National before and bought stuff that was OK but not wild about...and even last year I hardly bought anything....but this year each of the five pieces I really like...You'll see them all in the photos...see one above...first apron I ever bought...Enjoy the photos...I'll post a brief overview on my site later....but for now I'll get the photos up for everyone to see...-Carlton

Last edited by CarltonHendricks; 08-24-2014 at 07:11 PM.