View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Yi
Banned

Thank you for everyone's comments. Trying to escape the possible mistake on timing the photos. I will not put any photos without date stamp or caption. So I will not sell my uncle's photographed photos. I will wait till that kind of photos get examed by experts. That Jackie Robinson photo I put on eBay is the one I sold to Joey and later he asked me to refund. Even it is a 1960s, it is a unique one. I don't have another copy. I think it worth at least $250. If I can sell it. I will get the money. If not I'd like to keep it. It's not a big deal. I am not expecting high money as Joey said. Whatever I can get from my auctions or eBay are all extra money. I didn't price on any photos. I trust experts and friends. They are doing it for me now. If the photos can be sold. I appreciate the guests. If not, I can low down the price. If the photos still can not be sold. I will keep them. I like baseball photos more and more. My uncle collected good photos! I am not eager to sell them. I have a happy life and the baseball photos are just a happy surprise to me. I want share this happiness to the world. I want to do something to memory my uncle. That's the most important.

Last edited by Yi; 04-20-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: wrong grammer