View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:55 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

It's nice to hear that Barry. I'll bust on the guy for his rap career, but as far as his hobby dealings, I don't know much other than what I've read. There's always two sides to every story, and I don't think we ever hear much of his sides...This might be by his own doing.

Honestly though, he may not be a bad guy. His track record, however, leads me to believe that there may be some underlying issues. My son was recently diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, it's a highly functioning form of autism...That often leads to anti-social/entitled behavior, and the "I'm always right" type attitude. I myself, show some of these behaviors. Numerous famous and brilliant people are reported to have/had Aspergers, including Bill Gates, Isaac Newton, Alfred Hitchcock, Einstein, Darwin, Jim Henson, Woody Allen, Mark Twain, Henry Ford, and Mark Zuckerberg amongst others. Is it possible that Pete might suffer this same disorder?

I believe it is possible that many of us suffer this syndrome. I could be a great explanation as to why many of us are so passionate about something that, in the ultimate order of things, is so insignificant... We use it as our anti-social escape, and have turned into our little exclusive, know it all club, especially on this board. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way though..

Last edited by novakjr; 01-29-2012 at 10:03 AM.