View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 11:24 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Mark:

I join the chorus saying how much I enjoy your TSOG series. Of course being a GIANT Hartland collector your two part episodes were right on!!

Everyone should subscribe to the series
Hey thanks Fred... That means a lot, coming from the Godfather of Hartlands himself!

As for subscribing, Yes... the more subscriptions we can build, the more episodes we can continue bring to you. It's super easy to do... just hit the subscribe button (who knew?) That way, you can reference all the TSOG episodes in a single view.

At the time of this writing, we're up to 194 subscriptions, and I know a bunch of those are from Net54 guys.... thank you! It is a bit "slower going" than we had envisioned, but then again we've only been at it for a couple of months.

It is perplexing to see the numbers for card reveals and card "mail days".... videos that go on for over a half hour, simply showing card after card and the grades they received. Those videos seem to garner thousands of subscribers, so I suppose that card collectors must outnumber memorabilia collectors by a wide margin.

But regardless of the numbers, we are very pleased and feel privileged to offer one of the few ongoing YouTube series that focuses on the sports memorabilia side. Many thanks again to all who have given us a look, as we truly appreciate the support!

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos