View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
Leon, how did you not know this card had dubious beginnings prior to today? I'm more than OK with you changing your position based on new information you may have received privately but you certainly new the controversy and about the suspected dubios origins prior to today. You did read this thread prior to posting you original thoughts correct?
How didn't I know something? What kind of question is that? IF I had heard that person's name, who owned it previous to the consignor, I would have known to be very, very skeptical of this card. I only knew the consignor as he and I had made a deal and he accepted it, for this very card. Then the deal didn't go through and he consigned it to REA. You yourself said you thought it was good too and you seem to know a lot about it? Help me understand that please?
I just found out who the person was that had it in their possession a long time ago , before the consignor to REA. That name doesn't instill any confidence at all in the card being legit. Does that make sense?