View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM
Erik

1. name - Erik

2. Age - 43

3. Day Job - Corporate Marketing for bank holding company (not a banker!) and do Marketing and Communications for a close friend's business on the side.

4. Location - Blairsville, GA (about two hours northeast of Atlanta).

5. Collecting Interests - 1960's Topps Football and Baseball, all raw, no graded cards. I am a set builder for late 60's Topps Football and starting to collect Topps All Star Rookie cards from the decade. I love those big trophy's on the cards! Also, collect some other odds and ends related to baseball cards and have some fine, vintage pennants from some of my favorite sports teams.

6. Family - Wife (15 yrs), daugher, two dogs, two cats.

7. How Long - Collected as a young kid through high school, on and off for a while after that and then when I hit 40 I started back into it very seriously.

8. Other Interests - God, first and foremost. Exercise enthusiast. Hiking the Appalachian Trail slowly but surely. I enjoy reading mysteries and one day will finish my first book!

9. Shows - I have not attending a show in many years but would like to attend the Ohio Sports Collectors Convention in the next couple years.

Last edited by Samsdaddy; 12-21-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Adding additional information