View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Awesome, Brock!!! They look great all together. That looks to be a rare Indians variation- second from the right. Never seen that smaller one with the "C" on the Chest. Can you shed any light on that one?

Also... a guy at the National had the elusive A's Elephant (NRMT condition). It was still at his booth as of that Saturday... so that's probably one example that is circulating and available
Thanks Mark.
The smaller Indian is sort of a mystery to me as well. It's not as big and also not a bank. It has no coin slot in the back feather where you would typically find it. If my memory serves correctly, I believe Rob D. has one like this as well. Maybe he knows more than I...

And it's good to hear that there is at least one example of the A's bank floating around that might pop up for sale somewhere. Of course, finding one is only half the battle. Scrounging up the funds to pay for one is another matter all together. How many years did you have to wait for yours? I remember it being one of your long sought quests.