View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Ed McCollum

Default They're starting to come out ... 11 of Howe's cards from Fall REA

The last REA auction had a near complete set of T206s (well, like 375 out of the 525 cards) and Brian had let me know that 11 of the cards in that set had Howe's stamp on the back. He was even kind enough to send me scans of those 11 cards and offer to contact the winner of the lot to let them know of my collection and see if we couldn't work out of a deal of some sort for just those cards. Unfortunately, I never heard from them.

Then on Saturday, edhands contacted me to let me know he had seen a Howe-stamped card on eBay and sent the link. Since then, four more have shown up on eBay and they are all part of the 11 from that group. Guess patience has a way of letting things happen.

Thanks to Brian for letting me know about the cards in the first place, and to Ed for letting me know he had seen this first one. Thanks to everyone on the board for helping me try and get as much of this collection back together as possible.

The five that are on eBay now are the Fletcher, Crandall, Phillippe, Camnitz and Overall. That would leave the Schlei, Maddox, Dooin, Doolan, Meyer and Pfeister left to show up. If you happen to see these cards on eBay in coming days, please let me know. Even though I'll be watching for them, I don't always see every card as it comes up.

Again, thanks to everyone.

Ed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3103 (1).jpg (75.4 KB, 1318 views)