View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Administrator

Default Value increases and decreases

Posted By: Judge Dred (Fred)

Jim,

Your comments and reasoning for the increase in cost of T201 cards is right on target (IMO). The T201 cards aren't hideous but they're also not the prettiest cards out there.

T206 is like a gold standard (bellwether) among common vintage cards. I think if we see the price on T206 truly trending lower then we may also see a lowering trend of other vintage cards (with true scarce issues not completely following the trend).

Remember, this stuff is only card board. As a nation we've gone from a saving nation to a credit nation. At some point in time markers are going to get called in and this stuff isn't exactly what I'd consider essential to sustaining life. If this stuff dumps in price I'll be one of the happier people out there because then I can pick it up cheaper. Lets clear out the speculators and suckers. The above comments are my opinion. If you disagree that's fine. If you want to call my opinions the blatherings of a blithering fool then that's your choice, but at least use a nice tone when insulting me