View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 08:10 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
And there is nothing wrong with that.. And one reason is because you are a true collector. I will re phrase a little what I stated above. My point is that I stopped giving out information mostly here because I cant tell you how many times people (who dont really collect) come on here to ask prices because they found something that might be of value but might not be , are lazy and dont want to put 1 minute of their time in doing any research.. why should I give up anything about an item and all you will end up with is most of the time not even a THANKYOU. And boom the item is listed on ebay with the price you told them it was worth... Not a care about collecting just ALL ABOUT THE MONEY... But if a collector I know asks me a question thru PM or email I will always impart all the knowledge I know about it. My Feelings.. And Scott Thanks for that Im with Al line!
Even with what I posted earlier I 100% agree about the idiot whose only goal is to make cash asking questions and not wanting to put in any work. There are exception to everything.