View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 05:46 PM
David Peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Yeah people especially on BO are a bit giddy to say the least. Shorting CLCT stock and such. I'd like to see some constructive change and especially deterrence of card doctoring and enabling, as well as improvement in grading, but I don't think it's apocalypse now.

CLCT cleared the number we discussed and is into the gap and the stock is 11% higher plus it went ex dividend since this ordeal started. The small caps or IWM are breaking down yet this is making new highs daily. The company has gained close to 20 million in market cap. The charts suggest it is going higher. Obviously time will tell but this ordeal is not going to be anywhere close to as big as what people on BO are hoping for. The backlog of cards is the highest in company history at over 700,000.

https://www.stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=clct

I think everyone would like to see things clean up some but this hobby has dealt with fraudsters way before I bought my first pack of cards in 1985. Most of us just know it is out of our control and we just have to do the best we can while we swim with sharks.

Last edited by Dpeck100; 05-23-2019 at 05:47 PM.