View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 BROAD LEAF 350 & 460 confirmed lists....UPDATED

First....Hey Kevin, I don't know if I'm the "best"....but, I appreciate your compliment, anyway.

From the above list of 16 remaining subjects that have yet to be confirmed with BL 350 back, I've a feeling that these 3 super-prints (Chase,
Cobb, and Matty) may not have been printed with this back. The 3 super-prints that were printed with the BL 350 backs are Chance (portrait-
yellow), Chase (portrait-blue) and Evers (bat-yellow sky). These 3 cards are very, very rare (about 2 examples of each have been confirmed).

The red Cobb is the most available image of the various White-Bordered cards (T206, T213, T214 and T215).....however, no BL 350
Cobb has ever been seen by even the most ardent of Cobb collectors.

Last remaining 16 subjects that have yet to be confirmed with the BL 350 back............

Atz
Brashear
Carr
Chase (dark cap) ............... ?
Cobb (red portrait) ............ ?
Collins (A's)
Cravath
Easterly
Ferguson
Flanagan
Mathewson (dark cap) ....... ?
McGann
Pickering
Schlafly
Schmidt (portrait)
Stephens

Hey guys....search thru your numerous T206's and let's see if we can confirm some more BROAD LEAF 350 cards from this list of 16.

TED Z
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
Still LOOKING for this T206 guy to complete my EXCLUSIVE 12 red HINDU sub-set (12 subjects)

SHECKARD (glove)

Last edited by tedzan; 12-29-2015 at 10:38 AM.