View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
David- why the big deal? Who cares? The guy makes 0 difference in our lives and he isn't on this board. Regardless of anything else out all, the emails he sent me were enough to not want our members to have to put up with him. Admittedly I asked for id, he gave it and then I asked for more because of new revelations, but that doesn't mean the guy should go ballistic on me. He should have thanked me if anything for trying to keep this place as safe as possible. He shot himself in the foot with the way he acted, forgetting everything and anything else.
Leon,

I agree with you 100%. I have no problem with him being booted from the board. You made a reasonable request and if he didn't comply then he should pound sand.

I'm just not sure why this thread was revived three and a half months later just to beat a dead horse and drag his name through the mud? I repeat what I said earlier: Joey Farino is a lot of things (liar, idiot, moron, douche, alt, not a man of his word or whatever you want to call him), but that doesn't make him a scammer. He's had tens of thousands of dollars worth of transactions and as far as I know (and once again, somebody please correct me if I am wrong) nobody ever got taken for a dime.

I don't particularly like the guy, but on the other hand I don't like to see anybody falsely accused of things either. You're right, it makes 0 difference in our lives. That said, I'm just not sure why the thread was bumped just to continue to assassinate his character w/o any proof.

I do concur with the others in that I'm glad you make this a safe place for all of us. Thanks!