Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 06:58 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandimanAuctions View Post
Since when is it illegal for an Auction House to have their unpaid/unsold inventory & excess/cheaper inventory that's not high quality enough to be included in a website auction sold on eBay or any other auction site?

You guys really need to find a new obsession. We are Candiman Auctions. For the 1,000,000th time we are NOT Battlefield. We are doing things the right way. If you want to read everything that has already been discussed please go back to the original thread I posted. There is no point in debating this over and over and over again.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=252144

Our next auction will be open for preview 1 week from today and will run from April 14 to April 28. I promise you guys will be more pleased with what we are offering this time around. We have a lot more graded cards in this upcoming auction. Two of the biggest are a PSA 7 1956 Topps Mickey Mantle and a PSA 8 1956 Topps Mickey Mantle. Both gorgeous cards. We also have PSA graded 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle & Willie Mays RC's.

Daniel & Justin
Daniel your replies are a joke at best. I will give you the best info you will ever get when you are a scum bag seller. SHUT THE F UP!!! Way bigger and more important scum bag sellers have come on here and lied their a$$ off and we kept harassing them till they got smart enough to quit posting lies or better yet just quit posting.

Like has been posted in this thread already. Most people don't care who they buy from as long as they get the card(s) they want. So quit posting and reap the rewards from all the new customers you have from this forum. Now if you are too stupid to take this advise you will keep getting called out on your lies.