View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:38 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
Fair question, as I am mostly a buyer also. Truth be told, I've bought 90% of my cards on PWCC. Over the last 6 years, close to 2,000 cards, all from 70-77 and all PSA 9's (except for a few 71 8's; and this doesn't include the high end raw sets I bought 3-5 years ago before they started breaking them up)

Until you can show me another auction house that has their hands clean and has the quantity and quality that I look for, then I'll stick with PWCC. And if I can't snipe, I essentially stay away.

PWCC will be at the National. I recommend if you have an issue with them, ask for Brent, look him in the eye, and ask away. It's easy to tell someone to F-off or make accusations on a forum. Face to face, little different.

I will be at the National this year also, my first one in 30? years, and would love to meet some of you whether we disagree or not. You can find me at the $20 card bins.
Uh? Where did that come from? I am disappointed with a lot of things in this thread, but telling someone to F-off to their face isn't something that has even crossed my mind at this point.

I have had nothing but good luck with pwcc, and like I said, spoke highly of them prior, but I personally hate to read things like this in any type of scenario, so, like I said earlier, I think I'll avoid/stay away from them, or at least for a while, or until everything comes out in the wash, if it ever does?

Lately, I have had pretty good luck purchasing cards cheaper and not having to pay a $15 dollar shipping fee, which works out to about $20, give or take, to get it up here.

Curious, is the $15 what you guys pay state side as well?

Last edited by irv; 02-18-2017 at 08:39 PM.