View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
Ebay sellers:

Ive been seeling a little more on the bay lately and had 6 BINs "won" from me in the past month...not one buyer paid within 24 hours. Out of the six 1 pd 24 hrs post-buy, 3 paid about 48 hrs post-buy, another buyer at 3 days and the final now on day 5 and just filed my first non-bidder case.
Ive read all the stories about non-payers, but BINs? I understand wanting to claim the card and continue shopping to combine s/h...but most of my cards were sold without another card for sale, or the card(s) for sale were re-running and not new BINs. Is this experience pertaining just to BINs equal to yours? How often do they never pay just pertaining to BINs? I always pay within 24 hrs and BINs immediately after shopping that sellers other items.

Thanks
Steven, I don't understand your issue with those buyers. Looks to me like they all paid within a timely fashion. I've had both Auction-Style and Buy It Win winners and I give everyone seven days (sometimes more if they need it) to pay. I'm curious what your issue is?