View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjs View Post
Well, I looked up how to clear the cache on an iPad, and that seems to have worked. You are a genius. As far as not using the iPad, well, probably not. It is handy to take wherever I want. I mean, what do you guys do when an auction is closing and nature calls? I know I'm not losing the auction!
I'm probably just lucky. Clearing caches and stuff like that seems to be the go to first attempt at fixing whatever odd thing most computers do. (My wife is in computers, so I've picked up a little. )

My tablet is a cheap Toshiba, And has trouble staying connected to Wi-Fi at maybe 30-40 ft with three of four bars. So I don't use it for much at all, a handful of games that don't require constant internet. My previous one was a surface, but the early one with RT. So not many apps for it. Nice device though, worked really great right up to the day the kids toddlered it into oblivion. Multiple screen cracks, no problem, survived 5-6 pretty serious drops that I know of.

So far I haven't bid in any of the big auctions, just ebay. And there I can plan ahead.