View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

I had to bump this thread because it amazes me that there appears to be very little interest from this group about the Hall of Fame. We sit and admire the auction houses that have these wonderful items in them but really don't seem to care about the one institution that is available to the public and there goal and purpose is to preserve artifacts from the sport we love.

The Hall of Fame is a wonderful place in a wonderful town. If not for them we probably would have little knowledge about the history of the game we love. It is a place where we can see in person many items we are in Aww of, where else can you say that.

I know many of you wish that Old Cardboard were more frequent, but there is only so much that can be written about Pre WWII cards. The Memories and Dreams magazine they put out helps to fill the void for me with many articles about baseball pre WWII.

Just another Rant,

Lee