View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Tony Baldwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
I, for one am done. Not done with collecting but done with reading whine and bitch-fest posts. I think it is time to just get back to enjoying the joys this hobby has to offer and leave this other crap behind. Life can suck and our hobbies are supposed to be an escape from the big plate of crap life dishes up. I cannot let this negative garbage ruin something that has brought me such joy over the years. Granted, I have not lost piles of money like others with these hobby schemes that have popped up but I never allowed myself to get to that point either. For me, its back to enjoying this hobby and the fun it has to offer and try to leave this negativity behind. Hopefully we can all get beyond this garbage and get back to why we are really here.
Understand completely what you are saying and I’m working on heading down the same path. Over the past few months, I found myself spending a lot of my time getting caught up, focusing, and commenting on all the negatives going on in the hobby; which sometimes is warranted. But I do agree, it would be great to see an entire month go by where everyone is showing off their stuff and just talking about collecting.