View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
no, it wasn't me, but he said it to my satisfaction, and if it's not to other's satisfaction, I don't care because I didn't write the story.

I know people don't like this news story, that an agent of ebay said that psa and jsa suck. It rubs them the wrong way but they will have to live with it.

I am personally satisfied that the story is true regarding the email and that's all that matters to me as I don't know who wrote the story, who owns the site and I wanted others to read it to make up their own mind.
I used to think you were merely a tad over zealous in your tirades, but you are now doing nothing but losing credibility on this one. If you don't/can't see why, than I just feel sorry for you. I know that you will now (if you haven't already) view me as being "with" TPAs as opposed to "against" them, but I frankly don't care because I don't look at the situation in that way. Do the TPAs suck? We talk about that a lot here, but unfortunately that is not what that article is about.

BTW, that "article" is a joke and represents some of the worst features of the Internet.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all