View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:45 PM
St3phen M@rchillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Look here, prick, if you want to have a discussion, we can do so. But if you want to call my integrity into question, that takes it to another level.

Actually, I can give you many examples where representing something as an item that is one thing with the intention to deceive for financial gain is not fraud or illegal. Unethical - yes. Illegal - no. Do you want to listen or do you just want to be a prick?

Edited to add: I don't know why I keep having to reiterate this, but I'll do it once again. What Larry did was totally wrong, unethical, unscrupulous, deceitful, dishonest (fill in the adjective here). My original response was in question to whether or not he would be charged or prosecuted and I simply questioned the legality of it. I don't know why I have to keep clarifying my comments.
I disagree with your opinion on this matter, although I get where you are coming from with it. But I agree I don't know why people would be upset with you. All your previous posts on the matter are clear as day. You present a logical argument but still find what the OP did as offensive as how other respondents feel.