View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 06:21 AM
T!M R10rd@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1315750

Here's to your fun and games and love for the hobby. It's already over and ruined for me and countless others, but maybe a few more of you dupes will wake up and stop talking about the new pannini release, pops & registry's, hot pack,your old judges, e-98's, t206, bowman chrome et al WHO THE F CARES? STOP SUPPORTING THIS Fraudulent hobby until you can come to realize just how stupid you are for supporting a racketeering enterprise so out of control that every card is suspect, IMHO

Here is another of the uncountable criminals in the hobby and how they make a living doing it. Close associates of PWCC. shocker! IMHO, there are 100's of guys like this working with PWCC, PSA and former employees of PSA. it is rotten to the core. PERIOD.

I find it fascinating that people are not revolting. It's very amusing and laughable watching the human condition of minions and followers. How about you guys wake up and STAND for something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
No disrespect for what & how you collect, but yes, how about putting on the brakes for a while until it all shakes out?
Believe me, I get not supporting something that I am opposed to.

Putting on the brakes for a while? Is one to assume that there is currently nothing good or honest in the hobby? That there is no way to get a fair and honest deal done?

I'm trying to understand this.

Likewise, with the opioid situation that has been created/advanced by SOME doctors, and SOME of big pharma, and SOME pharmacies, should I also not go to my doctor or my local pharmacy for my blood pressure meds or when I'm sick, until the issue is resolved?