View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
THIS RESPONSE WAS PERFECT!!!!

This is why when Travrosty posts I take a deep breath and count to 10. A knowledgeable guy maybe, but so damn one dimensional that his BLINDERS are on so tight it hurts his critical thinking and especially his credibility, which is starting to go below ZERO. NEVER have I seen such a bone up one's ass so far and it is so tiresome the minute anyone calls him out. I don't even care to learn about autographs anymore just because of this guy and other one trick ponies like him. He will never comment on Autographs in general when someone posts an Ali or other boxing guy he may have information about. He has ONE AGENDA...TO DISCREDIT JSA & PSA. IT IS PATHETIC.

If he were against forgeries in the industry like everyone here, I'd be all for him, but as these diatribes keep coming, just a little more throw-up fills my mouth. He is with out a doubt a festering boil on the ass of any internet blog.
Well written, Chuck.

His agenda was revealed when Travis and his buddies ganged up on John Reznikoff for making a mistake on a Al Ruddy signature on the Pawn Stars show. The mistake that John made was a mis-identification of the Al Ruddy signature. The signature wasn't a forgery. It was simply Al Ruddy's signature and not Al Pacino's. Then John went out of his way to admit his mistake and made a $1,000.00 to the charity organization that sold the Al Ruddy signature.

But did Travis and his buddies jump all over Drew Max, Forensic Document Examiner, when Drew called the Franklin Delano Roosevelt signature on the "Letter To Clergy" letter "authentic" when it was an obvious reproduction? No, they didn't. Did Travis and his buddies jump all over Drew Max when he called that pathetic Bram Stoker forgery on a Dracula book "authentic." No they didn't. But guess what Travis and his buddies did. They heaped praise on Drew Max when he called the Joe Louis signature "not authentic."

I think that says it all.