View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:02 AM
pencil1974 pencil1974 is offline
Brad Pencil
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: IL
Posts: 1,204

It's the paint that they used to do in post production at newspapers. So its added to the photo after the photo was printed.
Reply With Quote