View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
If my uncle had tits he would be my aunt. You make a lot of accusations and assumptions and personally I think you are speaking out of your ass. (changed to make sense, but I don't think the point was lost...thanks Denny )
Um. Sure. If your uncle had tits, he would not be your aunt, he would have gynocomastia.

There wasn't a single accusation in the post though, so I'm really not sure where you are going with your entire response. It really is quite defensive though, I must say.

I do, however work in the IT industry. I don't think it would be very hard for me to find something that needs improvement in the way of security. I'm guessing by your response, you would never be interested in finding any holes in the software. Right?

The fact of the matter is I was just on the phone today with love of the game auctions and there is a problem with the Amount Due calculations in the Simple Auction Software. If the proper billing amount can't be summed correctly, do you think the rest of the software is bullet proof? Go ahead and call them up and ask about the issue if you want.

Over time, there have been off board discussions about the software that give me even greater confidence in my suspicions.

Maybe since you use the software you can answer the burning question. Does the software allow you to see a max bid in any way?

Kevin

Last edited by thehoodedcoder; 06-26-2014 at 09:54 PM.